Hi Santiago,

I think you should either join the team of Catalan translations, or if
there is no active people, then maybe you can take responsibility of this
language and ask to be the organizer of the translators in Catalan. Anyway
this mailing list (django-i18n) is the place to start.

Good luck!
אורי
u...@speedy.net