Hello everyone!
As you know, I'm currently the Django Coordinator of the Spanish
translation.
Unfortunately I've been really busy, and I was thinking of making some
volunteers reviewers of the spanish translation, as for now I'm the only
one who can review the translation.
When you're a reviewer you could also Review/Fix the translated strings,
and send them for the next migration to Django.
I'll be more active from now on, so if you want to volunteer for this task,
just let me know.
Greetings! :)