Hi everyone,

I'm building a website offering discounts and promotions using Django, and
I've noticed that some Bosnian translations are missing.
I would like to contribute and add them. This applies to Croatian and
Serbian (all very similar) too. I've already sent a request to join the
project on transifex.

Many thanks,
Arza.