I am a first year engineering student from India. I have been working on
some Django projects from 6-8 months. I have used programming languages
like python and java-script in my projects. I am looking forward to improve
my skills and gain more experience in this domain by contributing to this
open source project.

I am a beginner in this field and I want to connect with your organization
by open source contribution. So please guide me about how to get connected
and contribute to this opensource project.

My project link and its GitHub repository

https://github.com/saswatpanda001/my_circles
http://mycircles.herokuapp.com/