Depending on what you want to do with them, you can fork the Catalogue App
and add them to models.  Or you can create your own app (add it to settings)

To create your own, and add the templates to the dashboard and everything,
clone Partners (the parts you need) from apps, apps/dashboard, and
templates to your new folder and make your changes.  At a minimum, you'll
need app.py, models.py, forms.py.  You'll have to change all the relational
fields.  And when you have the models the way you want, you'll need to
migrate them to the dbase. That should get you started.

>>> http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-oscar/1d6ac16e-e7e8-4586-8001-35d4d8e60093%40googlegroups.com.