You need to fork the whole app, including models etc, in order to override
the views.

Please follow these steps in the documentation to fork an app -
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.io/en/releases-1.5/topics/fork_app.html .
Note specifically the bit about referencing Oscar's models. There is a
management command that will do this for you.

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/