Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly we want to develop new e-commerce system for our local and
international markets the local market include all type of B2B, B2C and C2C
buisness like Amazon, eBay, ..etc, so each local market owners have
deferent categorires of items want to sell online as well as Cars and Real
Estates.
in Addestion this e-commerce site must integrate with international
shopping vendores like Amazon, ebay, Walmart, AliExpress, ...etc, and when
any customer want to search about the any products the list will show to
him from multi shops from multi-vendor international and local markets.

Kindly could you build such platform to us?

Sincerely,
Ahmed Alaiady
IT Infrastructure Manager
ahmed.alai...@tishk-tech.com