follow the custom installation guidelines for django-allauth then go to
your settings.py and replace

AUTHENTICATION_BACKENDS 'oscar.apps.customer.auth_backends.EmailBackend', to
the one provided in django-allauth

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/