To my understanding, "Attribute option groups" provide options for an
attribute when creating products. It is only for site admin, not customers.

Django-oscar allows you to make "product variant". But I want to reuse the
options on many products, kind of like "Attribute option groups". If I use
"product variant", I have to create each variant on every product.

There is "Option" model in django-oscar, but it is not exposed in
dashboard, thus can only be created in default admin panel. But you can
only create an option group, not the options themselves. After it is
created, you can see it in Product type detail page in dashboard, and also
in public product detail page but as a text field. Is it a WIP or I am not
using it correctly?

Thanks!

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar