HI,
I am using Django 2.0 too,you can use either path or url, take a look at
the latest documentation on the urls here:
https://django-oscar.readthedocs.io/en/latest/internals/getting_started.html#urls
 The
code for Django > 2.0 is commented out, you may un comment them and comment
the codes above, the ones with url() is for Django<2.0.

>>> http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-oscar/0c90593a-8cac-4328-a416-40a8d54014c4%40googlegroups.com.