Hello,

I have implemented Django - Oscar Paypal express successufully.

I can make payments. However I want to send a confirmation email with order
details to the clients.

I am trying to find a way to configure a call back url, but I can't find
anything else than a return url.
Well I don't need to configure the return url, because Oscar has done this
already.

I need paypal to run a call back url. I will associate this url to a view,
that when executed, will send the email.

So the url would need to have the order number at least.

I don't know if this is possible.
How can I proceed to achieve this?
Or is there an alternative way?

Thanks