Hi,
I'm trying to hyperlink to a filtered list.  Let's say I have these
resources:  User and Transaction.  A User has many Transactions, and each
Transaction has exactly one User.  Because a User could have hundreds of
transactions, I don't want the user to serialize like this:

[{"id": 1, "transactions": [ hundreds of transaction URLs here ]}]

but rather like this:

[{"id": 1, "transactions": "http://server/transactions?user=1"; }]

This way, the REST client could follow the URL and even apply additional
filtering if it so desired.

Is there an easy way to do this?  I seem to not be having any luck with
HyperlinkedRelatedField.

Thanks,
Brian