Hello,

I have an django project with two django application inside. Each of the
applications uses djangorestframework.
Every aplication has its own dedicated API endpoint: http://host/app1 and
http://host/app2 respectively.
Currently, I am trying to add schema support to this mess. When I use
get_schema_view() in app1 to bind schema on app1 root, I can see schema at
endpoint http://host/app1 using coreapi command line interface.
However, objects from *both* applications are shown there now. It is not
very obvious why.
How should I use schema correctly? Am I expected to have single one schema
endpoint per project (site)?