Hi,
I have a ModelViewSet responding URL looking like:

  /order/35/items/

which returns a list of order-items on GET.
It's simple enough using the @detail_route decorator.

Now, using the _same_ URL, I'd like to POST new items to the order.

  {"name":"B&D 3A 3/8'' Corded Drill/Driver, BDEDR3C","price":178.5,"qty":1}

And this is where I'm not sure how to proceed, if I can create a new
function decorated with @detail_route and POST or do I have to extend
the previous one.

If anyone have or knows where to find a sample which shows this
functionality it'll help a lot.

Thanks.