Good evening,

One thing I'm finding with serializers is they are like forms. For every
different endpoint (and I have a bunch), it looks like I have to write a
specific serializer for each task. Example: A serializer to override my
CRUD operations, etc. I'm finding serializers are like forms, each form to
do a specific function / for page, etc.

My question: is this the correct approach, or should I have one serializer
for each model only? What is a good design pattern for using them?

Thanks