Good afternoon my friends.

Anyway, I do not make a living, and someday some day maybe.
My knowledge of Django is intermediate so do not be surprised if I make a
mistake.

I have the FULLCALENDAR <https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar>
project.
It is using DRF and ajax for some actions like drag and drop, my problem is
that I can not do an insert in this CODE LINE
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/core/static/js/core/demo/DemoCalendar.js#L193-L242>
.

For me I would call a jquery dialog and send the data to the DRF via ajax,
but as I have no experience I am counting on your help in this endeavor.

I tried several ways and the closest I got was this BLOG
<https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tutorial/2016/11/15/how-to-implement-a-crud-using-ajax-and-json.html>,

downloaded and tested, the example works but when I step into my reality it
saves (POST) but returns a whole messy template with information about tags
sent.

1 - I would like to know if anyone knows a better way to perform CRUD using
Django, DRF and FullCalendar.
2 - Casoo example of the blog in your eyes is a good way would like someone
help me to discover this mystery.

Below I will post all the way of the codes related to the problem.

A) views.py
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/bookings/views.py>
B) forms.py
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/bookings/forms.py>
C) models.py
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/bookings/models.py>
D) [1] urls.py
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/urls.py#L12>
 and [2] urls.py from API
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/bookings/api/urls.py#L21>
 and [3] urls.py that I was testing on the above mentioned blog
<https://github.com/CoutinhoElias/fullcalendar/blob/master/modelo/bookings/urls.py#L11>
E) ajax code
F) Template index.html
G) Template Forms