I have a django rest app that runs in localhost in a server. It can be
accessed from outside using nginx proxy_pass. It runs fine until I have a
return value from a model that has a FileField. It returns the full url of
the file: localhost:8000/static/a_file.file. It should be my server public
IP address / domain to access the file, something like:
my.domain.com/static/a_file.file. Can I set the base / root url returned
from the model?

Thanks

--
This message and any attachments may contain confidential information and
are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure,