Hi all,

Does anyone know where and how to implement the reading and execution of a
sql script file to create all database objects before run the unit tests?

I've created a "create_objects.py" file with the below code and a
"database_objects.sql" script file with the creation of my database stored
procedures.

This is what I have tried so far

```
from django.db import migrations, connection
import os

def load_data_from_sql(apps, schema_editor):
   file_path = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),
'database_objects.sql')
   sql_statement = open(file_path).read()
   with connection.cursor() as c:
       c.execute(sql_statement)

class Migration(migrations.Migration):
    operations = [migrations.RunPython(load_data_from_sql)]

```

But, I'm getting this error.

django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (2014, "Commands out of sync; you can't
run this command now")

Any idea how can I make this work?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,