I got an error when I run my Django app on my local pc.

 File
"/home/asad/PycharmProjects/microshop/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rest_framework/routers.py",

line 237, in get_urls
    routes = self.get_routes(viewset)
  File
"/home/asad/PycharmProjects/microshop/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rest_framework/routers.py",

line 153, in get_routes
    extra_actions = viewset.get_extra_actions()
AttributeError: type object 'CustomerListAPIViewSet' has no attribute
'get_extra_actions'

this is my code

class CustomerListAPIViewSet(generics.ListAPIView):
    queryset = Customer.objects.all()
    serializer_class = CustomerSerializer

class CustomerSerializer(serializers.ModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = Customer
        fields = ['name', 'phone_number', 'address', ]

url file:

from django.urls import path, include
from accounts_app.views import CustomerListAPIViewSet
from rest_framework import routers

router = routers.DefaultRouter()

router.register(r'customer/', CustomerListAPIViewSet)

urlpatterns = router.urls