Hi Özgür,

I'm not sure if you saw it or not but I did come up with a solution in
another branch
(https://github.com/epicserve/drf-validation-issue/blob/fix-validation/pizzas/serializers.py)

and I did end up overriding *run_validation* and *to_internal_value*. If I
can find time, I think I'll look into putting my solution into a fork of
DRF and just see what might break when I run tests. It doesn't seem like
anything would break, but I'm not confident that is the case.