#27261: Mismatch for placholders in japanese translations (django.contrib.admin
     Reporter:  Maxime Vdb     |      Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Uncategorized  |     Status:  new
    Component:  contrib.admin  |    Version:  1.10
     Severity:  Normal         |   Keywords:  translation japanese admin
 Triage Stage:  Unreviewed     |  Has patch:  0
Easy pickings:  1              |      UI/UX:  1
 Hi there,

 I found out there is a mismatch in the placeholders between a translation
 message id and its actual translation in Japanese. You can find the
 here] (here is
 the code] that uses this string).

 I don't know what is your process to do that but I'll be glad to help.
 Also, I discovered that because we have unit-tests that compare the
 strings and their translations and look for mismatches in their
 placeholders. We could easily implement such a unit test in Django itself.

Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27261>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to django-updates+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-updates@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to