#27910: Use Enum class in model choices
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Marcel Hellwig | Owner: nobody
Type: New feature | Status: new
Component: Database layer | Version: 1.10
(models, ORM) |
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: enum model choices | Triage Stage:
| Unreviewed
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by Marcel Hellwig):
Hmm.. your solution won't bring any advantages over the current one, so..
I don't like that concept. I think the first one was okay, but we will
have Problems when you want to use translation or any non-variable-names.
So.. should be discard this idea (although I really do like it!)
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27910#comment:4>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/066.5d40c8ceb4f2f4418ed03dccca882e03%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.