#27925: Update mod_wsgi deployment documentation
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
               Reporter:  Vincent    |          Owner:  nobody
  Lefoulon                           |
                   Type:             |         Status:  new
  Cleanup/optimization               |
              Component:             |        Version:  1.10
  Documentation                      |
               Severity:  Normal     |       Keywords:  mod_wsgi, apache
           Triage Stage:             |      Has patch:  0
  Unreviewed                         |
    Needs documentation:  0          |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0          |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Hi!

 The current documentation page about mod_wsgi
 (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/howto/deployment/wsgi/modwsgi/)
 explains how to set it up manually. Personnally, I never managed to deploy
 that way. Instead, I use the Python module
 (https://github.com/GrahamDumpleton/mod_wsgi#installation-into-python),
 with which I have no problems.

 Moreover, using the Python module seems to be recommended: "The second and
 newest way of installing mod_wsgi is to install it as a Python package
 into your Python installation using the Python pip install command."

 Maybe we could update the documentation.

 Thanks.

 PS: that's my first ticket, I hope I am doing it the right way.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27925>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/048.4ad6e2b3ed634e2b71f10ce11e574ffb%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to