#27926: Squashmigrations --hard
----------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Pascal Briet      |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  New feature       |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Migrations        |                  Version:  1.10
     Severity:  Normal            |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  squashmigrations  |             Triage Stage:  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                 |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                 |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                 |                    UI/UX:  0
----------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by Pascal Briet):

 I understand your point of view.

 This is why this command would be a kind of "--hard" option  (when you use
 this argument with git reset, you know you should be careful :)   )
 Or anything like it.

 Anyway, I will personally use it on a rather big project instead of
 squashmigrations, and I thought that other people may be interested.

 Thanks,

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27926#comment:3>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/064.8343d354d848f924433d997d8ec22856%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to