#27980: ExpressionWrapper is maybe masking a NotImplementedError on SQLite
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Denis Roldán         |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug                  |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Database layer       |                  Version:  1.10
  (models, ORM)                      |
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  db, orm, sqlite,     |             Triage Stage:
  datetime, NotImplementedError      |  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by Denis Roldán):

 Replying to [comment:1 Tim Graham]:
 > I'm not sure this has anything to do with `ExpressionWrapper`. The first
 example uses `output_field=DateTimeField()` but the second uses
 `output_field=DurationField()` which
 
[https://github.com/django/django/blob/001cf53280f7e2b72199237f37c340d2639fe143/django/db/backends/sqlite3/operations.py#L27-L43
 doesn't have the limitation] as far as I see. I think the issue is
 invalid, but let me know if I missed something as I didn't do any testing.

 Damn... You're right. Sorry and thanks for your effort!!

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27980#comment:2>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/069.05d242b9dbb4ade4966a6b7efc1f84b0%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to