#28216: Add next_page to LoginView
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------
     Reporter:  ThinkChaos      |                    Owner:  ThinkChaos
         Type:  New feature     |                   Status:  assigned
    Component:  contrib.auth    |                  Version:  1.11
     Severity:  Normal          |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  auth,LoginView  |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  0               |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0               |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0               |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by ThinkChaos):

 * needs_tests:  1 => 0


Comment:

 I just pushed tests.

 Sorry it took so long, I didn't find the tests for LogoutView when I first
 checked.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28216#comment:7>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/068.86e6ff1d6cc4bfb71720fe8f27ceb9b5%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to