#28444: Allow for different settings for each thread when testing with 
--parallel
-------------------------------------------+------------------------
               Reporter:  Leonardo Arroyo  |          Owner:  nobody
                   Type:  Uncategorized    |         Status:  new
              Component:  Uncategorized    |        Version:  1.11
               Severity:  Normal           |       Keywords:
           Triage Stage:  Unreviewed       |      Has patch:  0
    Needs documentation:  0                |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0                |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0                |
-------------------------------------------+------------------------
 I'm trying to run my tests in parallel and it mostly work fine, however,
 I'm testing an application which users haystack + whoosh and I end up
 getting a lock error from whoosh because multiple threads are trying to
 write to the same index.
 It would be extremely useful if I could modify the settings for each
 thread, this way I can specify different whoosh indexes for each thread,
 much like django automatically handles multiple databases in parallel
 testing.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28444>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/057.15d91ff0a984855b2cb3343abfbaaa09%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to