#28449: bug related to the joins whith pk_id__exact__id
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: luca | Owner: nobody
paterlini |
Type: | Status: new
Uncategorized |
Component: Database | Version: 1.11
layer (models, ORM) |
Severity: Normal | Keywords: join
Triage Stage: | Has patch: 0
Unreviewed |
Needs documentation: 0 | Needs tests: 0
Patch needs improvement: 0 | Easy pickings: 0
UI/UX: 0 |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
I'm studying all the main documentation of the Django project.
I've found an unexpected error while comparing
the result of blog_id and blog_pk
I've created a repo to make that contains the model taken from the manual
and inside the test file, I've reproduced the bug that I've encountered
https://github.com/LucaPaterlini/Django_bug_1
I hope to have done something useful for the community.
Best,
LP
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28449>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/056.b21182d4e5438e38da59ced77467d439%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.