#28540: When you save three or more ImageField in admin file perm = 0o600
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Yaroslav Demidenko   |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug                  |                   Status:  new
    Component:  File                 |                  Version:  1.11
  uploads/storage                    |
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  ImageField, save,    |             Triage Stage:
  permissions                        |  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Old description:

> This bug find in prod server (nginx, supervisor + gunicorn)
>
> I have models:
> MainModel() and
> SubModel():
>  main_id = FK(MainModel)
>  im1 = ImageField()
>  im2 = ImageField()
>  im3 = ImageField()
>
> When I fill SubModel object in admin (as InlineAdmin) and click save
> button, all images are saved, but permissions == 0600.
> If I fill any two imgs (or one), all is well.
> Django 1.10.5 - this bug not found.
>
> Sorry for my English.

New description:

 This bug find in prod server (nginx, supervisor + gunicorn)

 I have models: `MainModel()` and
 {{{
 SubModel(models.Model):
     main_id = FK(MainModel)
     im1 = ImageField()
     im2 = ImageField()
     im3 = ImageField()
 }}}
 When I fill `SubModel` object in admin (as InlineAdmin) and click save
 button, all images are saved, but permissions == 0600.
 If I fill any two imgs (or one), all is well.
 Django 1.10.5 - this bug not found.

 Sorry for my English.

--

Comment (by Tim Graham):

 Have you set `settings.FILE_UPLOAD_PERMISSIONS`? Can you reproduce the
 problem in a non-production environment? It's unclear if someone could
 reproduce the problem based on the little information you provided. Can
 you provide a minimal sample project that reproduces the issue? Can you
 [https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/triaging-
 tickets/#bisecting-a-regression bisect the regression] to determine where
 the behavior changed?

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28540#comment:1>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/064.fa6d0f654e4b13eafabd836fb3bc432e%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to