#28584: Remove workarounds for SQLite < 3.8
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Sergey Fedoseev | Owner: nobody
Type: | Status: new
Cleanup/optimization |
Component: Database layer | Version: master
(models, ORM) |
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 1 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by Tim Graham):
* has_patch: 0 => 1
Comment:
[https://github.com/django/django/pull/9171 PR]
I added a guideline to wiki:SupportedDatabaseVersions about how to
determine the minimum supported SQLite version. I'm not sure it's
something that we need to document in the release notes and/or in Django's
documentation as I don't remember any reports of "my SQLite version is too
old", but if it becomes a problem, we can document something.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28584#comment:5>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/068.1a582b076b73fbb19a8db162a46c2233%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.