#28703: URL regex for admin's app_index view isn't constructed deterministically
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Erik Bryant          |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:                       |                   Status:  new
  Cleanup/optimization               |
    Component:  contrib.admin        |                  Version:  1.11
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  stable               |             Triage Stage:
                                     |  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  1                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by Tim Graham):

 I don't entirely understand your setup but I wonder if you're concerned
 with changes to admin URLs and this URL in particular? Admin URLs may
 change when upgrading Django when new features are added or removed. For
 example, Django 2.0 adds an "autocomplete view". I wonder if your
 mechanism could ignore `admin/` URLs entirely?

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28703#comment:3>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/068.cfa0359d5de80e6f058275f190c07ff5%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to