#28581: Pagination topic docs need a little restructuring
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
     Reporter:  luto                  |                    Owner:  luto
         Type:  Cleanup/optimization  |                   Status:  assigned
    Component:  Documentation         |                  Version:  master
     Severity:  Normal                |               Resolution:
     Keywords:                        |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  1                     |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                     |  Patch needs improvement:  1
Easy pickings:  1                     |                    UI/UX:  0
--------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by Tim Martin):

 * needs_better_patch:  0 => 1


Comment:

 Sorry for the confusion - I'm new to the Django ticketing system and I
 don't think I've seen anyone use the ticket field for linking to PRs.
 People usually put them in the comments.

 Anyway, the patch looks good to me. I flagged a couple of things for
 consideration on the pull request, but it's all subjective stuff so up to
 you if you want to leave it as it is.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28581#comment:5>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/062.2d90fa081e51900ef152aa23e4dbdd26%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to