#29585: Handling FormSets in Class Based Views
------------------------------------------+------------------------
               Reporter:  Sylvain Le Bon  |          Owner:  nobody
                   Type:  New feature     |         Status:  new
              Component:  Generic views   |        Version:  master
               Severity:  Normal          |       Keywords:
           Triage Stage:  Unreviewed      |      Has patch:  0
    Needs documentation:  0               |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0               |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0               |
------------------------------------------+------------------------
 Currently CreateView and UpdateView don't handle Formsets added to the
 main Form.
 I was wondering if there was any reason behind that.
 If I added the feature, is there a chance it would be integrated in
 Django?
 I could write a proposition if so.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/29585>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/052.390c0488437216dfa46d3ed897110a94%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to