#29588: Unique_together constraint not inherited from abstract model in
migration
file
--------------------------------------+------------------------
Reporter: Ron | Owner: nobody
Type: Bug | Status: new
Component: Migrations | Version: 2.0
Severity: Normal | Keywords:
Triage Stage: Unreviewed | Has patch: 0
Needs documentation: 0 | Needs tests: 0
Patch needs improvement: 0 | Easy pickings: 0
UI/UX: 0 |
--------------------------------------+------------------------
I added a `unique_together` constraint on my abstract model like this:
{{{
class InvoicingDocument(models.Model):
class Meta:
abstract = True
unique_together = (('field1', 'field2'),)
class Invoice(InvoicingDocument):
pass
}}}
When I run `manage.py makemigrations` the migration file does not contain
any information about adding the index to the model `Invoice`.
When I add it to the child-class, it works.
I guess this is an issue with `django-migrations`?
Best regards
Ronny
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/29588>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/049.619fcedf34e8af8c92c33253c7a85f2d%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.