Hey all -

Question. I'm looking at pitching Django as the ideal web framework for
our application, but I have a question. We don't rely on a database
connection to poll our data from - instead, we have a J2EEish setup
where we poll some centralized CORBA server for data.

That said, how easy would it be to write a custom model to utilize our
setup? I tried looking through the docs, but I don't see anything
directly addressing this. I'm about to jump directly into the src, but
any front line experiences would be welcome.

Thanks,
leo