shouldn't a warning/informational message be generated in this case.
something like

$ django-admin install markup
INFO: no models found to install.. skipping markup

?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- blog: http://feh.holsman.net/ -- PH: ++61-3-9877-0909

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. -
Mario Andretti