Hello Limodou,

ok I read the soucre of the formfield in order to fix the radio_admin
buton I replace the SelectField by a RadioSelectField the form is now
properly displayed with radio button.

I agree with you that the error message seems to direct us to a pb of
template but there the line which is causing me trouble is the line 50
of my view.py:
manipulator.save(new_data)
if this line is commented everything work except that the object is not
created.  :-)

is there a way to run a view in "Debug Mode" with the debugger going
line by line to follow my request in the django stack?

do you have any other idea of what can cause this?
Thank you