I just switched to the m-r branch and am seeing this error very
frequently:

Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no
attribute 'print_exc'" in <function remove at 0x00D7A5F0> ignored

>From a search of the code, it appears to be line 113 in
django/dispatch/saferef.py. However, I'm unsure if its an error in the
code or just a side-effect of something I'm doing wrong.

Does anyone more familiar with the code know if this is an error, and
if not, what I might look for in my code as the problem?

Thanks,
-Dave