On 04/28/06 14:05, tomass wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Just wondering how I configure an apache virtual host to use a
> different version of Django. I've installed the magic-removal branch
> and have added the following to my virtual host config file, but I'm
> still getting an error message which indicates that it's using the 0.91
> version of Django.
>
> <VirtualHost *>
> ServerName example.com
> DocumentRoot /var/www/html/example/html
> <Location "/admin">
>         SetEnv PYTHONPATH /home/mthaddon/django/magic-removal
>         SetHandler python-program
>         PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
>         SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE opscenter.settings
>         PythonDebug On
> </Location>
> <Location "/dashboard">
>         SetEnv PYTHONPATH /home/mthaddon/django/magic-removal
>         SetHandler python-program
>         PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
>         SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE opscenter.settings
>         PythonDebug On
> </Location>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> Thanks, Tom

Maybe try something like:

<Location /bla>
PythonPath "['/path/to/django1']+sys.path"
</Location>

<Location /blu>
PythonPath "['/path/to/django2']+sys.path"
</Location>

Also if you have an old django installation already on your PYTHONPATH
(e.g in site-packages) try removing that and adding the different
codebases explicitly per location as described above.

hth
cheers
Steven