2006/4/5, Rudolph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I would like to add another good reason: Another nice effect language
codes in the URL is that search engine crawlers can easily get all your
content.

My customers often want something like this:

www.example.com -> site in the main language of your visitors
www.example.nl -> site in Dutch
www.example.com/nl-nl/ -> site in Dutch
etc.

I would highly appreciate such middleware.

Rudolph

Hi!

I'm really interested in this option (domain-name extension -> appropriate language), is it possible to have more details in implementation?
I'm a beginner in django so maybe I haven't look at the right place, feel free to answer with a simple link.

Cheers,
David