I've used Python with IIS for the MoinMoin wiki (where do they get
these names?). They have a good doc on configuring IIS for Python:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling/InternetInformationServer#head-890abdbd0d21bf874ce794be87067abf433a51d7

I've done it. It works fine. And then I woke up and installed Apache
and turned off the IIS service.

Note that if you are stuck on Windows, Apache + mod_python + MySQL +
Django works very well. I run that at work and do a lot of my personal
Django development on that and then just "svn up" and "service httpd
restart" on my Linux box to roll out changes.