I have a situation where I have a handle to a db object and I've
modified a field in it.  Then I later end up executing a filter that
finds that same object (among others) and saves all of the objects it
finds.  In this situation the modified fields do not get saved out.
It's like the filter is getting the object directly from the database,
as opposed to getting the object that is in memory and modified (but
not yet saved).

Is this the expected behavior?

Margie