I'm using both,

I'm not familiar with X-Sendfile,

But my situation is this: I have a folder with my music collection, I scan
the folder and record the pathnames.
Because I don't want to set this folder public, I want to manage the user
login with django so not everyone can download my music.

Is this possible with X-Sendfile?

TY Nick, I'll try this one. But I guess X-Sendfile is a better solution.

Grtz, Dexter