On Apr 27, 2:18 am, Georg Holzmann <g...@mur.at> wrote:
> Hallo!

> My question: is there a django application which I could reuse (or
> learn from) or which could help in the development ?
> It would be nice to have a dashboard to put charts, statistics, ...
> onto and an easy interface to generate those statistics out of django
> models.

There are a lot of data visualization libraries out there, some in
Flash, some in Javascript but probably the easiest to use are the
Google Chart APIs:

http://code.google.com/apis/charttools/

There is a Django wrapper for the Google Charts API that could make
your work easier:

http://code.google.com/p/google-chartwrapper/

./s