What do you mean by distributing your app?
getting people to view it?, or having your clients running their own server.

If you want people to view it, you have to deploy a django installation
somewhere with your app.
Else, if you want you clients to have each their own app, theyll have to
have their own django installation, and with that a python installation

Grtz, Dexter