Yes, I did that, but for some reason, it is still not working, here's
the contents of my views.py:
from django.http import HttpResponse
from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
import datetime

def hello(request):
    return HttpResponse("Hello world")

def search_form(request):
    return render_to_response('search_form.html')

def current_datetime(request):
    now = datetime.datetime.now()
    return HttpResponse(html)

Does order matter when I am importing?