We're about to deploy our Django app on our production Redhat cluster
using mod_wsgi, earlier than expected. We developed the app using
Django 1.2b1 because we wanted the multiple database support.
Unfortunately, the cluster uses Django 1.1.x. What are the options for
running two versions on Django on the same machine? I could probably
revert several changes to our app to support Django 1.1.x, but that is
the least attractive option, simply because we're using more than one
database. Is there any way to place a copy of the Django beta into
myapp/django and use that instead of the installation in site-
packages? Thanks