No, I don't talk about model inheritance. Mainly because base class
fields are propagated to subclasses. I'd like to overload some base
methods of the "models.Model" class to making them available from all
classes of a model.
But a metaclass mechanism makes overloading impossible because it
forces directly to a database model inheritance.

Consequently, I will abadon this way and focus on signal dispatcher
because it seems possible to trigger homemade functions happening
before or after models.Model methods execution. But I stay tuned if
somebody has got a solution.

Regards,

Thierry.