I'm doing the first website where I need it to scale and want to host
the media on a different server than the one with the django code. I'm
going to have a lot of users uploading files ranging in 10 KB to 20 MB
in size. I estimate that the average user will upload 20 MB per week.
I have several questions about how all this works:

1. How do you get uploaded content from the django server to the media
server?
2. Do you typically use a different hosting company for the media
server than you do for the django server? If so, can you suggest any
names?
3. (I just thought of this) Or do you just literally mean a different
server, as in the software. Meaning use the same hardware server but
use for example lighttpd for serving media and apache wsgi for serving
django.