0

Hello I've created my new site using DjANGO

AT FIRST Everything is okay startapp,syncdb......Etc

but the problems its this massage

Unhandled Exception An unhandled exception was thrown by the
application.

you can see http://www.daqiqten.com/

this is my index.fsgi and .htacces

index.fcgi
#!/usr/bin/python
import sys, os

# Add a custom Python path. (optional)
sys.path.insert(0, "/home/daq")

# Switch to the directory of your project.
os.chdir("/home/daq/newproject")

# Set the DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE environment variable.
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = "newproject.settings"

from django.core.servers.fastcgi import runfastcgi
runfastcgi(method="threaded", daemonize="false")

.htacces
AddHandler fcgid-script .fcgi
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.fcgi/$1 [QSA,L]